Friday, September 12, 2008

Saturday, November 1, 2003 ~ Pohnpei


Beginning with my June 2008 post "It's Been Five Years," the following is the continuing story of my travels from the United States into Micronesia ~ Pohnpei, Guam and Saipan ~ and my life since June 2003.



Saturday, November 1, 2003 ~ Pohnpei

It's been another two weeks since I've put pen to paper, or finger to keyboard. Nothing new to report, so I haven't had anything to write about.

My leg is doing much better. Healing fast.

I was planning on going to Chuuk next week, but I was out of the office all week, sick ~ tired, no strength, no appetite. I don't know if it's residual infection, or some tropics flu, or the craziness of the place. Will probably go to Chuuk the week after.

Feeling better today. Will try and write more.


No comments: